Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dimitar Berbatov sets sights on AC Milan

By Ashley Williams


LONDON (TheSportsNext) July 18, 2012: Struggling to find a consistence place in the Manchester United fold in presence of Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez, Dimitar Berbatov is now focusing on joining AC Milan.









Dimitar Berbatov, 31, who could find him playing for Manchester United in only 21 games in the English Premier League 2011-12 season (EPL2012), believes he wanted to be part of the action and staying on the bench was never an option therefore his agent is looking to get him a place in the Serie A club AC Milan.

Berbatov’s agent, Emil Dantchev told local media here that the Bulgarian striker loves the Serie A and the AC Milan would find him the best replacement for Ibrahimovich.

With Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez doing the job for Sir Alex Ferguson, Dimitar Berbatov find little respect at the Manchester United and with all sorts of speculations around in England the striker got frustrated and talked to the Red Devils boss about his future with the EPL club.

Dimitar Berbatov released this week the details of his talks with Sir Alex Ferguson where he also discussed the confusion prevailing about the Manchester United looking to recoup from 30.75 million pounds they paid Tottenham Hotspur in 2008 to acquire services of the Bulgarian striker.

Later, it was revealed on Dimitar Berbatov Facebook page that the Bulgarian striker was getting frustrated with all sorts of speculations in the British media. He said, “I am tired of speculation. I read the papers and I see they say 10 million pounds is my price. I go and talk with Sir Alex Ferguson, and he says to me 5 million pounds. So who is telling the truth? I love this club, but I’m not going to be useful to anyone if I am not playing. I want to play, I want to help. But for unknown reasons it’s not going to happen or my chances will be limited, so it’s better for everyone if we say goodbye”.

He mentioned, “If not, I am professional and I will keep doing everything I can to help my team and my team-mates, whenever I have the opportunity to do so”.

No comments:

Related Posts